Thursday, October 28, 2010

Normal?

I love witnessing funny things that happen in the hallways and classrooms of Warsaw high school. Let's just say, if you are there, you will be disturbed, ashamed, pushed around, but most certainly not bored. Here is a brief list of some things I have seen and/or heard in the past few days.






A teacher fall into a wall in the hallway while wearing high heels and a skirt. Her body movement went something like this picture. Nothing was injured except her pride. Her face might have been a little sore as well.






An office assistant lady dove out of her office trying to catch someone before the person, I'm assuming her friend or colleague, was out of reach. Apparently it was an important message. She almost fell catching up to her, but once she did, she handed her a post-it note, and slapped her on the butt. 





I said this list was going to be very brief, so here is the last one I am going to write about... this happened today. Dear goodness.


In my econ class I sit next to two guys, Ryan and Kiefer. Kiefer asked Ryan if he could borrow a pencil, and Ryan gave him a piece of led. I decided to be nice and let him borrow one of my pencils because I had overheard his sad dilemma. I told him he could keep the pencil, and these were Ryan's words after what I said: "Kiefer, now don't leave this one at your house. People aren't just going to keep giving you pencils ya know. Oh, and don't accidentally eat it. Sometimes when I'm in class, I don't even realize, but sometimes I look down, and I'm accidentally eating my pencil. That's why I go through them so fast."



WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE??? 
I would like to know.

Story of my life. 


1 comment:

  1. Don't worry. You won't remember them in 4 years. I think that's about how long it took me to forget everyone. :)

    ReplyDelete