Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Spiders are gross.

I went over to my grandparents house today with Nick to find a vintage chair my friend wants to use for senior pictures this coming week. (Sidenote: I am excited for those.) I walked all through their 4 story house looking for this single pink chair. After scaling the two main floors Nick decided it would be logical to look for it in the basement, especially because they don't use it so of course it would be in storage. So I walked down there and started opening the billion and one closets they have storage type stuff in. I got to the end of their basement hallway and began to open the last closet door only to find my face covered in spider web. GROSS. That is definitely one of the grossest feelings ever. It was in my eyelashes, my hair, I could feel it over my nose when I took a breath. GROSS! Nick laughed at me, histerically might I add. Anyway, I proceed to look in this closet again (I figured I had already obliterated whatever grossness could be in the closet) and got MORE spider crap all over me. The chair was NOT in the last closet door, and I left with no vintage chair as well as covered in spider web. 
The spider saga does not end there. As I began to head up the stairs, still trying to rid myself of the gross web, I felt something crawling on my stomach. I was immediately engulfed in panic. I looked, and nothing was there. I started to believe I'm either:
a) going crazy or 
b) paranoid from the spider incident. 
Nick chose option A, but he's a jerk, so ignore him. 

I felt the crawling again. So I looked, and there it was. The spider. It had crawled and/or fallen down my shirt when I got caught in it's web. EWW. I was paralyzed with disgust and fear. I started flailing my body ridiculously with hopes of flinging the spider to the floor and squishing it. This trivial episode took a solid 10 minutes. Sidenote: Nick stood there the whole time and laughed. 

This is why I have decided that spider are in fact, GROSS. The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment